How about a yummy parfait?
• 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
• 2 Strawberries
• Sliced Almonds
• “KIND Brand” Maple Quinoa Clusters
• Spoon your Greek yogurt in a nice sized cereal bowl
• Quarter (slice into 4 pieces) both of your strawberries and let them fall into the bowl
• Sprinkle your desired amount of almonds over the yogurt and strawberries
• Sprinkle a desired amount of the maple quinoa clusters
• Drizzle a desired amount of honey
• Dig in & enjoy!
FUN FACTS: Honey is an immune system builder and helps improve your digestive system. Almonds are high in fiber, protein, vitamin E, and calcium. The nutrients in almonds contribute to heart health. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C which is helpful to your immune system. Strawberries are also rich in potassium which can be helpful for someone with high blood pressure.